Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting out of Northside in the mornings/ M50

• 27-03-2006 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

What's the best way of getting out of Northside (Coolock/ Artane) to Newbridge (Kildare) in the mornings?

On the M50 leaving at 7am (both times I've made the journey) it takes an hour to get from M1 roudabout to Newlands cross. From there then about 30 mins to Newbridge.

Would I be at anything leaving at 6:30 or would it just be as bad?

Would heading into town via Beaumount, come in by Parnell St, then down past Heuston out to Inchicore be any quicker? I.E. is town as bad as the M50 in the mornings? Or would the Mad Cow traffic be as bad coming out that way.

Any body got any advice on the route? Cos an hour for a couple of mile stretch of road is not good for someone from "the country" first thing in the morning. Me and the car tend to over heat :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Oh yeah, did I miss the memo about being able to drive on the hard shoulder when the traffic is backed up?

I've copped a couple of cars doing this and the people who let them merge in then are just as bad!

The rules are the same for all of us D1ckheads!!!

Advertisement