Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mechanic

Options
  • 27-03-2006 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Afternoon All,

Does any one have the number and/or a recommendation of a garage around Greystones. Or preferably a mechanic that doesn't mind doing nixers. I have a couple of small jobs that need doing on my car .

Thanks in advance,

Pip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Fiachra2

Lloyd hutchinson. OIperates from Pattersons garage in Delgany. Very reasonable and good quality work.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

You could also try Rodney Evans in Delgany

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Apip99

cheers guys, will give them a call and see what I come back with.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Hi Apip99!

I sent you a personal message. If you could take a look at it and get back to me.

I can help any way I can.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Any mechanics out there that fancy a nixer. On my way into work this morning my car started making a souped up engine kinda noise. :( I'm figuring there's a hole in my exhaust. Any takers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭FirstIn

You can sometimes bandage the hole and that will keep you going for a while. But really the only worthwhile fix is a new bit to replace the broken/blown part. To fit exhausts you are best getting the car up on a ramp so as nixers go it is not an easy win.

I reckon head to Davis Motors or Rodney Evans and get them to take a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

Thanks, brought it into Hills yesterday evening, Davis was closed due to a death.

Advertisement