Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is technikdirekt.de reliable?

• 27-03-2006 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Lads/Lassies, i know a lot of you refer to this website for getting tv's and stuff, im just wondering has any of you actually bought a tv off them? I am in the market for the Bravia 40inch LCD and this is the cheapest place, i was just wondering was there any problems with shipping, tuners...etc?
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭BravoGolf

Funny you should post this, I was wondering the same thing ... am considering getting a projector from them. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Will_H

I bought a Denon 2910 from them and saved myself €300 as opposed to buying it locally.

They were very efficient in dealing with them, and I received shipment within 5 days.

Couple of things to bear in mind.
    1. The plug. It's a 2 pin, not 3 as is here. I simply put a three pin on it. (This could affect your warranty!) I've heard since that you can ask them to do this for you.
    2. They will ask for ID (passport/DL) etc. I simply scanned it in and emailed it over. No problems. They also asked for proof that I was the Credit Card holder, so I faxed header of my statement over to them with my address on it.

At the end of the day, no problem recommending them. :)

Will

PS. Also bought my Pioneer Plasma from Richer Sounds in the North and saved over €1K compared to prices here. Also a pleasure to deal with.

Shop around people! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭gavnolan

cheers, thanks for your help, might go with it then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Wolff

Have to agree - bought a dvd for the car and saved 250 euros on the price

Very good to deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭spuddy01

I recently purchased a Sanyo Z3 projector from them & have had no problems with them :) Saved some €€€€ aswell no complaints!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement