Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Company who is the cheapest & for Landline rental?

• 27-03-2006 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Want to change from BT Ireland who would be cheaper? Plus for landline rental who would be cheaper than them also?

BT Ireland €65 Broadband two month subscription inc. vat
    BT Ireland €20 landline two month rental inc.vat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Smart are the only company who are cheaper for BB & Line rental.

If you have NTL cable, you could try getting BB off of them, it will be cheaper.

Are you on a BT bundled option or are you paying individually? That look high.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

You can get

BT 1m + line rental = €35
    BT 2m + line rental = €40
    BT 3m + line rental = €50

It looks like you are paying more then you should be, ring them and complain.

BT are the cheapest of the bitstream operators (Eircom, UTV, Digiweb, etc.)

Only Smart and NTL maybe cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭zuma

bk wrote:
    You can get

^
    |
    |
    I second the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Tigress

bk wrote:
    You can get

Is the second option inclusive of vat? I am with BT 2 years so is the second only an introduction price?

I pay bi-monthly at the charge of EUR85 inc of both the landline, BB and vat.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Tigress wrote:
    Is the second option inclusive of vat? I am with BT 2 years so is the second only an introduction price?

I pay bi-monthly at the charge of EUR85 inc of both the landline, BB and vat.

Yes, if you are on 2m, you should only be paying €80 every two months.

Do you get a paper bill, I think a paper bill costs an extra €2, maybe that is why it costs more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement