Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

sony k700i

• 27-03-2006 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

does any one have any experiance with this phone ie. bluetooth connectivity,phone memory, battery life,durability ect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Excellent all around phone and great value for its current price. Internal memory is 40mb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

This is a excellent phone,and as havok said great at pay as you go prices which includes credit.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

for the price ya cant do better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Aid the Blade

nice one, sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

nice one, sound
    No problem, Did you get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

Screen is nice, bright and clear. Phone itself is robust. Have dropped it a few times and it lives in my pocket with loose change, with no damage or marks so far (5 months).

Radio is nice, and memory stores a few MP3's for when there is nothing on.

Bluetooth works fine, but is slow to connect - Wife has a V3 RAZR which connects to our car kit (BT) in a few seconds. Takes the K700i about 30 seconds to connect, so when we are both in the car it it always ehr phone which connects to and takes control of the car-kit.
    Bluetooth sound is great though.

Battery is grand, with BT on all the time, a few calls and some radio usage it will last 3 full days (and nights) without a re-charge.

Keep it on KeyLock in pocket though, as the little joystick provided quick access to the text system, and is easily accessed by hitting coins etc in my pocket. I was sending blank texts to the first address in my phonebook for a week before I realised this...

Overall I find it easy to use, (so far) reliable and radio is great on the bus.

Advertisement