Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal vs Juventus

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/mar30e.html

Mauro German Camoranesi is reportedly set for a summer exit after Juventus fined him almost £30,000 for his dismissal against Arsenal on Tuesday.

The Argentine infuriated club officials during the 2-0 Champions League defeat for firstly being sent-off and then ironically applauding the Highbury crowd.

Clearly disgusted by those actions which have damaged the Juventus brand, the Old Lady will now force the Italian international to dig deep into his pockets.

Zebina also fined for his sending off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

gandalf wrote:
    Jaysus redspider if there was a poster of the year award on Soccer you would win it hands down. Great post as usual.
    mike65 wrote:
    Don't encourage him! We'll get 1000 word reviews for every big match. :D

Thanks for the plaudits, I try to post as informatively as I can although I realise there is plenty of room for improvement.

I can easily do 1000 word reviews without any encouragement ! :-)

redspider

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

BaZmO* wrote:
    I didn't think that it (Henry Goal) was the easiest of finishing. IIRC the ball was played slightly behind him and he done exceptionally well to finish it.

The Keeper wasnt in goal as he had gone to meet Fabregas (fiberglass comes up on my spell-checker too). Granted, it wasnt a tap-in, but for someone of Henry's ability all he had to do was just hit it on target and it was in, as the defender was a couple of yards away and unable to effectively challenge.

He wont get many easier than that.

redspider

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

BaZmO* wrote:
    I didn't think that it was the easiest of finishing. IIRC the ball was played slightly behind him and he done exceptionally well to finish it.
    Nah, it must have been an easy finish, otherwise he would have choked and blazed it over... ;)

Advertisement