Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IRL: 2X07 - "The Other 48 Days" [**SPOILERS WITHIN**]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Yeah, it was me. There's a Heiniken Cup game on this Saturday which I why it's not on them. Typical, the one episode my better half misses and it appears to be the one episode not repeated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Laguna wrote:
    I doubt it, Sayid appears to be in his early to mid thirties and was involved in the first Gulf War, Anna Lucia is no more than twenty six and would have been a child soldier if she was involved in the first Gulf War. I think Sayid is staring at her simply because she just shot Shannon (I hope Shannon doesn't make it tbh ;)).

yeah your probably right..I was doubtful of it too.

I can't wait til next weeks ep!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

Jello wrote:
    Quite good.
    Though I'll look forward to next week's episode when Ana has to deal with what's she's done and confront the others (on the beach).

Spoiler:
    Doesnt happen for two more episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

rip2roar wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Doesnt happen for two more episodes

If that's true I'm gonna go crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

Does anyone get the feeling that Mr. Eko is going to have something to do with the nigerian drugs plane found by boone and locke?:confused:
    Like as people have said he seems to be religious and werent the bodies they found dressed like priests and a few bibles found in the plane? not to mention the fact that the drugs are hidden in statues of the virgin mary!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

Interesting, never thought of that. I think it was fairly conclusive that he was on the plane though, was it? (The Oceanic one). Ana-Lucia would have surely picked it up if he wasn't, being so smart and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Interesting, never thought of that. I think it was fairly conclusive that he was on the plane though, was it? (The Oceanic one). Ana-Lucia would have surely picked it up if he wasn't, being so smart and all.

What I think homerjk is suggesting is that Mr. Eko was in austraila looking for the drug smugglers from Nigera, rather then he was in the Nigerian plane when it crashed.

Prehaps Mr. Eko had some knowledge that the flight would crash just like Claire's Phsyic in season one, and is searching for the smugglers on the Island. (But I think that that is taking it too far. IMO)

Advertisement