Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Year!!!!!!

Options
  • 27-03-2006 11:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hey im starting to think about CAO again. i kinda just threw anything down, just to get it in, and its getting close to change your mind time!!! i really wanted to do European Studies in UL, but have started to go off the idea, after hearing bad reports!! has anyone else got info on best courses for current affairs, sociology, or the likes????? would really appreciate the advice!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Stop panicking anyway. AFAIK you can change your mind as many times as you like until the 1st of July.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

yup i originally submitted my CAO with just Arts, but now want to add Office Information Systems as my first choice when change of mind comes around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

I'd like to do Applied Psychology or something like Food Business or Nutritional Sciences in UCC.

Then if I decide to go to Dublin I'd like to do European Studies or Biblical and Theological Studies.

I'll have to make some last minute changes to my CAO when the change of mind form comes out. So I'm just as confused.

Advertisement