Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone recommend a crap brand LCD???

• 28-03-2006 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,953 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

My old bedroom 28inch Beko is about to give up the ghost and I was hoping it would last another few months until I have enough dollars for a 32inch Samsung R61, but looks like I'll have to splash out sooner on a temp LCD (I can put it in the kids room when I finally do get the cash together), So my question to you guys is I'm looking for up to 28 inch LCD for under 600 Euros that is quite acceptable for watching Analog NTL and DVD's in the bedroom, say the Bush in the Argos or Curry's/Dixon's brand (Matsui) or powercity or DID?

Thanks

Snake ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,953 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

OK had a look in Currys today and they had a decent looking Maxim 32" for 899, now I know its not HD ready but still the Analog/DVD picture didn't look to bad, has anyone got one of these or the 26" version?

Thanks

Snake ;)

Advertisement