Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Whats a good in car dvd player?

Options
  • 28-03-2006 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Im lookin for a decent dvd player for my car, just need 1 screen really, i think the sunvisor ones are a bit awkward to look up at, i`d prefer something i could sit up on the dash or just down near the centre console area.

Whats a good make and is a 6/7" screen big enough? Are they all ran through the cigerette lighter and how hard are they on a cars battery.

Im not sure where to start looking for them as im not really sure what exact setup i want but maybe ye folks can point me in the right direction. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Pioneer do a good DIN (in dash) sized DVD system, seen it fitted to a lot of cars, in built tuner and CD, so no extra space required

Advertisement