Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cork rock/metal/alternative Club 'Purgatory' April 28th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

im as gutted as you are,if you see ppl please tell them about it being postponed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

i also echo noises of poop, i even had stephen convinced to come and he hates town

• Registered Users Posts: 31,691 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

bugger :-( was planning on this being my last big release before exams in May

****BREAKING NEWS*****

Purgatorys new launch night is friday may 26th
    so hope to see you there folks!!!!

please post your requests ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Wahey! Booyah! Other generic expressions of positive appreciation!

Have to think of some requests to make now...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

ahh poop, ill be away in london on a girly sci-fi weekend :( but i shall be around for many other nights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

Excellent, thats the night I finish my exams. Looks like I'll have to come along to this and check it out.

Request: Some Opeth, In Flames and Children of Bodom please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

plenty of nine inch nails,if you do so please :)
    sadly i shall be moving from cork at the end of may after my exams, but i shall definitely check this out before i leave! freakscene is a load of turd, the music they play is really stretching thin these days...havent been there for a while of course,gets duller every time.

le bump nearly here folks:D

ill be in london at a sci fi con. but ill be there the week after¬!

• Advertisement

big hi to everyone i met last night any yesterday
    if you see me handing out flyers this week be nice and hi,
    Purgatory starts next week YES NEXT FRIDAY

canceled forever just been told

:O :(:(:(

why?!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Aw, GODDAMNIT!

What happened?

they heard you'd be comin and decided noone else would go :P:D

though my friend who works in coopers was tellin me it was cancelled last night, but i chose not to believe him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Tree wrote:
    ahh poop, ill be away in london on a girly sci-fi weekend :( but i shall be around for many other nights
    Did you just win something on Red FM?

umm yeah, apparently girly sci fi weekends to london are raare

Advertisement