Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Main page & vB

Options
  • 28-03-2006 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

I was wondering how the www.boards.ie index page is done? I have to make a forum for a college project and having would love to do something like boards have for a main welcome page. The forum I'm trying is based around school's sports and announcements (not really important) but I'd love to be able to have a "most recent posts" section seperate to the forum itself. I'm currently using SimpleMachinesForum but wouldn't mind paying the few quid for a vbulletin licence if it's a feature of vB (which it doesn't seem to be)

On a second note, is the navigation menu at the top standard with vB. If not is it an easily installable plugin or does it require tricky javascript coding?

Advertisement