Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granite or Alternative Kitchen Worktops

Options
  • 28-03-2006 7:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Folks,

We are currently looking at kitchens for our new house and would ideally like granite worktops. The quotes are coming in between 4 - 5k for granite.

Any advice on where I might get this cheaper or cheaper but similar alternatives? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

PoolDude wrote:
    Folks,

We are currently looking at kitchens for our new house and would ideally like granite worktops. The quotes are coming in between 4 - 5k for granite.

Any advice on where I might get this cheaper or cheaper but similar alternatives? Thanks.

What length will the wortop be?
    The last time I heard someone puttig them in the granite was about €65 a foot That was in West Cork at the end of last year

There's also wortop called Getacore we've used it for a few shops It's from In-house at the Panelling Centre As far as I can think it's only slightly cheaper than granite but if you scratch it it can be sanded off and re-polished

Advertisement