Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore Rifle Range info

Options
  • 28-03-2006 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi
    Can anyone give me any info on the range at tullamore.
    I was planing on going up the weekend with a mate of mine..

1) do i have to be a member to use the range? or can i just pay when i get there..
    2) does anyone have a phone number for the range..

any info would be greatly apprecated.. Cheers
    Tom.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

AFAIK you have to me a member to shoot fullbore or pistol. Iv paid and shot .22 there before without being a member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Not the most inspiring website, but all the contact details are here-
    http://www.midlandrifleclub.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭boudica

Hi tom,
    the number you require is 0506 54643 or J. P. on 086 8232641.

As a non member you can shoot .22 @ 50 metres and you can hire a .22 rifle.

To shoot fullbore you must be a member, however you can shoot full bore as a guest of a member, this is sometimes supervised by an range officer (RO),

When I joined a year or so ago I found the RO' S to be very helpful, and that is their job to help and instruct new members.

There are many new facilities on the range including a new centraly heated club house with wide screen t.v. playing shooting videos, it also has a cafe.
    Who wants to go shooting??

With regard to pistol you would need to contact the range.

My advice would be that you go down and visit and see it for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭TomBeckett

Thats grand i rang and she said that i would need to join to shoot as i will be shooting .220swift and .308

It ia €350 to join but i would be mad to join now cos i would have to pay €200 again in june as there year goes from june to june..

Thanks Everyone for the info:)

Advertisement