Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabic tattoo

Options
  • 28-03-2006 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I have aravic text written out and i am looking to get a tattoo made of it, im wondering if anybody can help me design a tribal design to help "hold" the script if you know what i mean, i want the design to have a bit more artistic pleasure rather than just the script.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Why "anybody"? Why not just "somebody"?

What I am trying to say is go to a tattoo artist, dont be allergic to allowing them to draw a picture, or would you rather someone you have never meet does you one on the internet? Tattoo artists are not just people who tattoo transfers and get bored doing that so if you want an artist to engage with you, give them some material to work with..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

I will do that, i think im heading into zulu tomorrow and i'll ask about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Nice one, that way you can see it unfold and ultimately tell the guy/girl putting the tat on how you would like it to be and not just hand them a piece of paper to photocopy.

Advertisement