Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elder Scrolls HELP

• 28-03-2006 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

I'm on level 5 and in the city of the temple gardens, but I have no missions to do... And can't seem to find any. I have already done the one with the vampire father, people keep talking about the gray fox or something.. I reakon there is a mission in there somewhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Join the fighters guild, thieves guild or mages guild. There is a fighters and mages guild house in most big cities and they will instruct you on how to join the guilds.

Ask about rumours in towns and you will get the odd side story. You can also join the arena and Dark Brotherhood but I haven't done either of those myself yet. If both these fail to get you missions then come back here.

Hope this helps

your reading skill has gone up +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I joined the Arena, Fighters Guild and Dark Brotherhood. Ive too many things
    to do :)

Im finished with the Arena. Only have a match a month now apparently.

Fighters Guild is something im gonna work on as soon as I fix some Dark
    BrotherHood problems. . fecking day light. . .

I joined the Arena, Fighters Guild and Dark Brotherhood. Ive too many things
    to do :)

Im finished with the Arena. Only have a match a month now apparently.

Fighters Guild is something im gonna work on as soon as I fix some Dark
    BrotherHood problems. . fecking day light. . .

lol nice (don't worry had heard about that problem ), I haven't joined them yet but want their armor for thieves guild missions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Walbert

Cheers lads, I have missions coming out my ears now, but now I'm kinda worried abouy my level. I'm an wood elf, level 7, played about 11 hours and 14 days in there time. Is this a good level? What level are other people at??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Walbert wrote:
    Cheers lads, I have missions coming out my ears now, but now I'm kinda worried abouy my level. I'm an wood elf, level 7, played about 11 hours and 14 days in there time. Is this a good level? What level are other people at??

You can't be serious?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Walbert

Is that bad??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Not sure what Zillah was implying but after ~ 6 hours I am about lvl 5-6, others have played the game for 12+ hours and are still level 2-4. It all depends how you approach the game, what your major skills are, how often you use them etc..

Leveling in this game is quite different to other games so in the end, nobody can tell you if your level is "good or bad" because it all depends on your approach to the game.

well 11 hours their time is what half an hour our time so to go up 7 levels in half an hour is probably impossible, that's what Zillah is implying i'd say and rightly.

I think Walbert means his save file is 11 hours, if so then you are doing fairly well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

He said he played 11hours and 14 days thier time. (IE, a good few "normal" hours). Although originally I did think he ment he had played 11 hours "earth time" and 14 days (Tamriel time) so I can understand the confusion. Infact, the more I read the sentence the more confused I become :p.

Anyway, previous post still applies, don't worry about your level too much, it will progress as you do!

He said he played 11hours and 14 days thier time. (IE, a good few "normal" hours). Although originally I did think he ment he had played 11 hours "earth time" and 14 days (Tamriel time) so I can understand the confusion. Infact, the more I read the sentence the more confused I become :p.

Anyway, previous post still applies, don't worry about your level too much, it will progress as you do!

Yeah i get confused by it too, what he says and what he means could be two completely different things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Walbert wrote:
    Is that bad??

No...by "You can't be serious?" I meant, "I cannot believe you could possibly be 'worried about your level'"....like, who cares? Just play the game. Although in retrospect I can see how what I said could be taken several ways.

Advertisement