Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which PSP games have online capability

• 28-03-2006 11:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

Just managed to get my PSP connected to my wireless network.

Was wondering if many games have online capability ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Well I know of two that you can play multiplayer online and those are NFS:MW 5.0.1 and that ATV game. Besides that, I'm not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Untold Legends is another one.

Many games have downloadable content, including things like new levels, cars, etc etc. Wipeot Pure and the absolutely brilliantly amazing everyone-should-own Exit being 2 examples.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

You can't play Untold Legends online. At least, not with my review copy of it (not the new one, the first one). It is a bit thick to have a game so easily made onlineable not work with it but that's the story.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Socom, but there is only servers in the US for that at the moment as it's not out in the EU yet. Does not seem to cause a problem for me yet though I need to play it a bit more first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Wipeot Pure and the absolutely brilliantly amazing everyone-should-own Exit being 2 examples.

absolutely agree. wipeout never ends with all the downloadables...

is exit out yet? looks very slick, very condusive to the bus/college from what i've seen..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Dunno, I've got a japanese copy, which is perfectly playable through english. Last I heard, it was getting a US release but no confirmation of a EU release. You can but hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

syphon filter dark mirror

GREAT GAME , GREATEST GRAPHICS ON PSP YET!

Good online play:) Probably next best to socom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

lucky i made recommendation;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

Exit for EU release during march (Gamespress.com can be off but it does say March).

Played import for about 2 days and then left it on a bus... cry? I nearly shat.

Edit: EXIT is due for release on the 31st and is officially the hardest game to caption screens for... EVER.

Advertisement