Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICT Tender

Options
  • 28-03-2006 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Consultant to required to develop 3 year ICT Strategy for organisation.

The successful tenderer will identify the current and future needs of the organisation and provide a three year strategy for exploiting current and developing information technology. Full details on www.childminding.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

SarahMc wrote:
    Consultant to required to develop 3 year ICT Strategy for organisation.

The successful tenderer will identify the current and future needs of the organisation and provide a three year strategy for exploiting current and developing information technology. Full details on www.childminding.ie
    I'm not interested in applying for this particular job as it's not on my strategic roadmap, but can I clarify one aspect out of general interest;
    The successful tenderer will consult with the staff of Childminding Ireland to identify the current and future needs of the organisation and provide a three year strategy for exploiting current and developing information technology
    The Strategic Plan must be submitted by email and also in hard copy X 3, to reach the following on or before 5pm on Friday 28th April 2006.
    Are there two documents here, an 'Outline' Strategic Plan for 28th April, and the Strategic Plan which is what the successful applicant gets paid for producing?

Advertisement