Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How to dial this number...

• 28-03-2006 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭

Sorry, im not sure if this is the right forum, but its only a quick question...

I have to dial this number from my mobile (im in ireland)
    +353 56 xxxxxxx

Right, so its a kilkenny number, that much i know. But i cant figure out how to get through. I know i should be dropping the 353, and putting a 0 in front of the 56 or something, but i just spent a few minutes trying different combinations of what i thought was right, no luck..

any help? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

You can try 056 xxxxxxx

or

00353 56 xxxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

well you can leave the 353 and that in there no harm.

otherwise 056XXXXXX and you should be sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

it should be 056 xxxxxxx no need for the +353 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

lol

1 at a time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Thanks lads, i was trying that alright. Guess it must be out of service or something..

Regards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Actually, I always recommend storing the full number, for when you're roaming (which most people do at some stage of the year, these days).

+ is the international access prefix which varies by country, but GSM providers all interpret it correctly (so it means 00 in Ireland, for example).

so +35356XXXXXX is the proper full format to use. How to get a + on your phone depends on the model, but it's often either holding down the * or 0 key, or pressing it twice.

.cg

Advertisement