Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

usb cable for samsung mp3 player?

• 28-03-2006 12:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

a friend of mine has lost her usb cable for a samsung mp3 player. where can i get one. Is there any shops that sell them in cork or anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

check on ebay for a generic one. shops here take you out the back, sodomise you and then charge €50 more than what they are on ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

thks rubadub i know ebay sell them but would she would love to have the item before the weekend

thks rubadub i know ebay sell them but she would love to have the item before the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

what does the cable look like?

subway my friend hasn't shown me the device but i recon the usb cable for the different types of samsung mp3 player should use the same cable.. probably wrong there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

It would vary depending on the model.

ok the model of the samsung is YP-C1

Advertisement