Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Accommodation

• 28-03-2006 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Yup it's that stupid time of the year again-having to apply for campus!

Handed in the application today along with 5 friends hoping to get it next year. We had it last year but like most second years, we were told where to go for this year! We requested that us five will-be third years could live together next year.

Just wondering does anyone know from experience if they do give priority to third years? I know they give priority to firsties and foreign students but what ye think? Much chance? :confused:

Anyone else apply/re-apply?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yup it's that stupid time of the year again-having to apply for campus!

Handed in the application today along with 5 friends hoping to get it next year. We had it last year but like most second years, we were told where to go for this year! We requested that us five will-be third years could live together next year.

Just wondering does anyone know from experience if they do give priority to third years? I know they give priority to firsties and foreign students but what ye think? Much chance? :confused:

Anyone else apply/re-apply?!

Not much chance of the 5 of ye..its a total lottery..

I know 5 people who are third years now, 4 of them didn't get on campus this year, even though they never had parties and passed all their inspections..i wouldnt hold out much hope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Locust Reign

Although this year I was living on Campus with 4 other 3rd years and 4 of us had been on campus the year before so you never know!

Is it Village or River apartments your going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭ya-what-now?

RiverApartments!

That's where we were in first year and really liked it...also we want internet connection! We got on grand in the inspections and all that lark but still none of us got back for this year!

Advertisement