Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Championships

Options
  • 28-03-2006 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

There is a new clay shooting club on the competition circuit and they are hosting a 100 bird registered sporting tournament (Wexford Championships) this Sunday.
    I have to get to this (Irish team selection shoot) yet I cannot find any info on where these grounds are located.
    Anyone in the southeast able to help me out please?
    Any other boards users planning to go?

Comments

I am not sure but I guess that it is being held at Ferrycarrig...

They have held competitions there before and I think that at lease last year they were on the circuit...

If you want directions, it's near the Ferrycarraig Hotel, and accross the river from the Oak Tavern.

If you are coming in from Enniscorthy way, its the last crossroads before the Ferrycarraig, take the turn right and follow the road until you reach the Killowen Creamery, directly after that is a long lane, the club is on the banks of the river at the end of the lane. There were signs up last year so I presume they will be up again.

Hope that helps, maybe call Kellys Gun Shop in Wexford Town, they will tell you if its on there or not. I don't have a number for them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Traumadoc

the number is 053 22841

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Gentlemen,
    Thank you very much. :D

Advertisement