Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank Christ!

Options
  • 28-03-2006 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭

Bout time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

yea came across that too, such a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Simple. If you copy and paste the text into a new Email you can simply forward the send the email as normal. The fifth person who gets it from you will do the same. Dont worry humbert, those lil emails wont go yet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Grimes wrote:
    Simple. If you copy and paste the text into a new Email you can simply forward the send the email as normal. The fifth person who gets it from you will do the same. Dont worry humbert, those lil emails wont go yet
    What's worse, if they copy and paste it into a new message, then you get the REAL email into your Hotmail (or whatever) telling you you've got a new mail, which itself will only be a forward.
    Grr.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Grimes wrote:
    I think if it takes more effort it will deter ppl

It's not effort, dude, it's Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, new message, Ctrl+V. The effort pales in comparison to ticking all the boxes you want to send a message to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I think computers should provide electric shocks whenever someone forwards an email...!

I personally like how, within 12 minutes, there were two new threads posted, one with "bibles" in the title and another with "Christ"...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I personally like how, within 12 minutes, there were two new threads posted, one with "bibles" in the title and another with "Christ"...

Holy sh*t! You're right, you and your revelations!! Yep, getting all 'let's fit as many cathy words in as possible' now aren't I?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

people will forward messages because some people actually find them funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

It just goes to show how 'free stuff' is an effective advertising method on students...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Grimes wrote:
    people will forward messages because some people actually find them funny.
    also because some ppl are stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

also because some ppl are stupid
    *Cough*

/points at sig ---¬

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I think if it takes more effort it will deter ppl
    We can live in hope anyway!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

It's not effort, dude, it's Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, new message, Ctrl+V. The effort pales in comparison to ticking all the boxes you want to send a message to.
    Do you really think that the types of people who forward these things are really au fait with keyboard shortcuts?

Je ne pense pas.

Advertisement