Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Read the damn quest!

Options
  • 28-03-2006 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Well last night I killed the princess in Arathi Plains and got the bracers from her. Immediately headed off to Badlands to return them to Theldurin the Lost but he had no ? over his head. WTF? Then I actually read the quest and saw that I had to bind the damn things to the crystal where I summoned the princess to. What a waste of my time flying and running to the bottom of badlands. :mad:

So there's a lesson there somewhere ... :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

What really annoys me is when people constantly spam general chat "Where is X and Y". 9 times out of 10 it tells you in the ****ing quest log.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

What really annoys me is when people constantly spam general chat "Where is X and Y". 9 times out of 10 it tells you in the ****ing quest log.

Big time. Nothing worse though then running all the way back to IF or wherever to hand in a quest and you've missed something... grrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Rofl the amount of times that has happened to me is unbelieveable..

(Not that exact thing, but similar)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I hate desolace...

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

Agree HATE Desolace

Its a pain in the H*le

Rob

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 chomsky

Getting my zul'gurrub enchant for the first time ended up taking about 3 months longer than it should have due to my complete mental retardation when it comes to reading quest logs.

It was bloody infuriating know how much of a fool I kept being :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The amount of times I've done the supply runs in AV and forgot to pick the quest back up after turning it in. Gah.

Advertisement