Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White House CoS steps down...

Options
  • 28-03-2006 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭

I must say I'll be interested in following the media's take on this.

Given the abysmal ratings the current Administration is "enjoying", almost across the board, it will be hard for this to be dismissed as a normal, these-things-happen sort of event. At the same time, I can't see the Administration selling ti as anything else, given that to do so would be tantamount to admitting that at least some of the problems exist that they've been denying for so long now.

What I haven't found anywhere (yet) is any offered reason as to why Card stepped down. Anyone?

jc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

well the guy on the bbc did say that he been at the job about twice as long as any other Cos 5 years, so I do think thats enough a reason to leave, plus they needed somone to go

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

His replacement is the guy responsible for the current US economy (supposedly). Another cronie shuffle. His history is not that far off the other muppets.

Advertisement