Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volvo V70 courtesy light switches

Options
  • 28-03-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Good evening Gentlefolks,

I’m seeking advice on the courtesy switches of a Volvo V70 estate. One of the red warning lights is staying on, so it looks like a faulty switch, but I can’t find the switches!

Anyone out there now where they’re hidden?

Thanks

C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

look on the door cill/ pillar on the side of the door you should see a pressure switch usually black and shaped like figure 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Cogitosus

Sorry Volvoboy, no cigar.

No standard plunger switches visible on the pillars or sill. I'm presuming they are fitted inside the doors and operate on the check straps, but I'm hoping someone can confirm it.

C.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

If you don't get an answer here. You should try on the Volvospy forums. They seem to have the lowdown on most things Volvo.

Cal.

Thanks Cal, I'll give it a go.

C.

Cal was right, the Volvospy folks were able to help; it seems the switches are in the door locks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Cal

Yes those guys have helped me out in the past. A handy resource to know about.

I'm glad you found what you were looking for.

Cal.

Advertisement