Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ericsson V800 Camara Help!

• 28-03-2006 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

I just got a Sony Ericsson V800 recently and anytime I go into the camara function, the whole phone just freezes! I see a black screen ands all functions stop. This is really annoying me and would appreciate anybodys help!

And could someone advise me on the "z800" firmware thing please. I tried google but alot of foreign sites came up. Cheers!

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

try contact wolfman here on boards, he seems to know his stuff :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'd bring it back and get it replaced
    (i've got a v800 - but not had any problems)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

Thanks for the help.

I just got this off a mate from Boards and it was working for him and nothing was wrong with it. I think maybe after the master reset or something?

Would flashing it do anything? I cant really bring it back cause I dont have the receipt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

if it's less then 12 months old you an bring it to MPRC in sandyford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭That Guy 901

I went to vodafone yesterday and just acted dumb on when I got it etc and they're repairing it for free for me! Hahah..... I love vodafone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement