Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinkies soon

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Well, one must have standards.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tis not nice stuff at all at all, beer smells, which is why i shall have a chocolate milk shake or an earthquake!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

tis not nice stuff at all at all, beer smells, which is why i shall have a chocolate milk shake or an earthquake!

and what time we meeting tomoz? as always ill be stranded away from net access (down funderland for four hours :'()

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

yeah but when you dont drink beer it makes you do funny things like double post... alcoholism actually saves brain cells! Or so scientists at diageo would have me believe...

• Advertisement

tis threee pints of cider w/ rasa.... me loves preachers

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I'd suggest between 7:30 and 8:00 at Le Cheile, gives us time to sit and chat for a while before the film. Who's coming then, apart from me and Tree?

I'm going to have to pull out :( I forgot that I had agreed to meet someone for pints tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'll be there. See you at some stage circa 7.30pm in Le Cheile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NumLOCK

hi guys & gals. im new to the cork region. moved south from the north-west following my fiancee...new job, new life. would like to meet up with other people for "some" drinks now and again (when i get permission!!). chat ya all soon hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Tree wrote:
    tis not nice stuff at all at all, beer smells

Ever try choclate beer? I had it at the Oktober Fest in the Franciscan last time. I thought it was manky, but different strokes......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Mmmmm, beer and chocolate. If I drink it in bed, I'd surely think I was in heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Tree wrote:
    tis threee pints of cider w/ rasa.... me loves preachers

Jumping jesus, that sounds like a recipe for next day vomit if ever I heard one.

stomach of iron. tis my drink of choice, well yummy!

and film was gas, ye shoulda come. (and females were in the majority, w00t for girls)

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Mmmmm, beer and chocolate. If I drink it in bed, I'd surely think I was in heaven.
    Any beer in bed is like heaven :D. Thats why I want a mini-fridge in my room.
    rymus wrote:
    Jumping jesus, that sounds like a recipe for next day vomit if ever I heard one.
    Sounds nice but I prefer it with 45% beer, 45% cider and 10% rasa or blackcurrent. Think its called snakebite or something. Either way, its tasty!
    Tree wrote:
    stomach of iron. tis my drink of choice, well yummy!

and film was gas, ye shoulda come. (and females were in the majority, w00t for girls)
    It's a good film alright. Saw it on Sat and the whole place was laughing from start to finish. Well worth seeing.

eughhh, snake bites are not nice

the squirelly thing is brilliant

Tree wrote:
    eughhh, snake bites are not nice
    :eek: how can you say such a thing?!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Good film, good crowd.

JohnK wrote:
    :eek: how can you say such a thing?!?!?
    much much nicer if you leave out the lager!!!

hurrah for being a significant percentage of good crowd!! \o/

Advertisement