Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate Housewives Game?

Options
  • 28-03-2006 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

I thought this was an early April Fools joke when I heard about it.I mean, desperate housewives?I guess it will be like the Sims.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

This is such bull****; it's obviously a hoax. How would it play?, sections involving having sex with the gardener whilst trying to hide from your husband? (a la Metal Gear Solid)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭rip2roar

It is true though.Rights were sold and game is in dev.
    Ill get screencaps for you

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

rip2roar wrote:
    It is true though.Rights were sold and game is in dev.
    Ill get screencaps for you

Press release & shots...
    http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060324/20060324005167.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

deserves no attention what-so-ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Laguna wrote:
    This is such bull****; it's obviously a hoax. How would it play?, sections involving having sex with the gardener whilst trying to hide from your husband? (a la Metal Gear Solid)..
    Sex in a cardboard box... Hmm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

They're banking on it being a hit with the laydeez, I guess. But then it's being developed by a team with quite a strong D&D style RPG pedigree, so who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

As long as you get eva longoria in FULL SEXY THREE DEE i have no problem with this product :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

If they launch it with a one handed controller so that the other hand was free for some inside trouser wrestling then i might get it...

It looks like a replica of the Sims

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Sex in a cardboard box... Hmm...
    Then he would have a decent reason to be called "Solid Snake"

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

rip2roar wrote:
    It looks like a replica of the Sims

But it won't be nearly as much fun if you can't kill off poeple in funny ways like you can in the Sims.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

the sims was fun??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Morrigan

I'm guessing most people who've posted on this thread haven't ever really watched the show much... Now if you had you would know it's quite a dark programme. Most of the characters are quite complex and twisted. Currently there is a mother and son who are have people locked in their basement. Another character - a fully grown, but psychologically disturbed man- swallowed enough pills to kil himself just get the attention of the woman who spurned him. But when she found him in this state, she stood over him watching him die rather than save him, as he was hoping...
    It's just plain dark, man, and warped. The fact that it has the word "housewives" in the title and it's main characters are all women doesn't mean it's all about sex and housework...
    I think it could make a nice creepy Sims clone...

It could, but thats what it will be, a sims clone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Vegeta wrote:
    If they launch it with a one handed controller so that the other hand was free for some inside trouser wrestling then i might get it...

rev launch title in the making

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Taters

Basically just like the sims I suppose.
    I think I'll get it.

Advertisement