Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers.. high or low!

Options
  • 28-03-2006 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Ok it's gotten to the stage where i'm addicted to WoW i'm afraid.

And i just want to know this before i go any further.

I have 2 servers i play on. 1 is a Low pop PvP server (Genjurous) and the other is a hi pop PvP server.

I have a lvl60 rogue on the high (i didn't lvl him) and a lvl60 priest on the low pop which i didi lvl myself. What are the advantages of high or low population servers. I only want to persue full engame stuff with 1 of the chars, so i want to be sure that if i pick the low pop one, i'm doing the right thing.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I hear stage 1 is fine but stage 2 is bugged somehow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Genjuros is Medium population server. The gank factor is a lot higher on higher population servers.

By the way Barton Prince, If you're not in a serrious guild on Gnejuros maybe you'd like to join Jinx? We've only got a couple of members but we're all Irish and all of the charachters are above lvl 40 apart from a few alternatives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I thought you were about 35 last week, 35 to 60 in a week, NICE. :rolleyes:

Advertisement