Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get the SKY pin no.

• 28-03-2006 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I get the pin number for certain channels and programs on the sky package? It's not just the adult stuff. I've noticed on the regular movei channels too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

frobisher wrote:
    Does anyone know where I get the pin number for certain channels and programs on the sky package? It's not just the adult stuff. I've noticed on the regular movei channels too.

Calling Sky - they have your pin number on record :)

Be sure to have all account details ready :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

its the last 4 digits on your viewing card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

zabbo wrote:
    its the last 4 digits on your viewing card

It worked! Nice one Zabbo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

frobisher wrote:
    I've noticed on the regular movei channels too.

Ya they've started showing 15's and 18's movies before the watershed so they have to put the pin on those one's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

When I was onto Sky during the week the guy on the phone let me change my pin for my sky+ box and my standard box cos for the life of me I couldnt remember the last 4 digits on the viewing card:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Heh, the default last 4 digits..

You should probably get it changed if you got younger kids about the house and wish to keep those type of films away from their eyes - or incase some guy robs your sky box :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭andy1249

You can change your pin number yourself on the services menu on the sky program guide. No need to contact sky , you may have to have the phone line plugged in though so maybe it contacts sky anyway by itself.

Advertisement