Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Primary did you go to? What are your memories?

Options
  • 28-03-2006 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

I went to Bray School Project(Yes in Wicklow). It was decent enough. My best memory was going to the Aran Islands on our school tour in 6th class. A great laugh with a bit of controversy it has to be said.

Where did you go? what are your memories?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MrSinn

I went to Baltinglass primary school(Wicklow too)

I always will remember smashing all the windows after school one day and blaming someone else for it and he was blamed for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Horeswood Prinary, Co. Wexford.
    Memory...ah..girl breaking magnet at some stage in Science leson, teacher not knowing who it was threatening us like mad, calling us all vermin...and then when she finally owned up, saying it was ok...
    Also..bird+fly into window= loud squeaky noise..
    Lots more...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Heh, I remember having to ring a bell to signal the end of each class in 6th class. Me and this other guy took turns. (sounds like it's from the 1800s, I know).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I went to St.Brigids in Killester shoulh have gone to St.Francis though.ah memories i was a freak in primary school

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I went to Scoil Mhicil Naofa, Athy, Co. Kildare.
    Loved that school. Was mad.Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

andyman wrote:
    I went to Bray School Project(Yes in Wicklow). It was decent enough. My best memory was going to the Aran Islands on our school tour in 6th class. A great laugh with a bit of controversy it has to be said.

Awhhh yeah the Aran Islands with the Bray School Projecters,that was the best ever! But I think the day we smashed 2 windows in one week was fun! :D:D Oh and the art days! I wanna go back to primary school:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

FI!!!:eek:

Remember the Radio Station too. Is that still going on the Art Days?

Advertisement