Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[For Sale] Large House & Grounds in Leitrim?

Options
  • 28-03-2006 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey People,

My father is selling his house in Leitrim. 5beds, Internal access Garage, 1 and half acre site, 3,000sq foot property.

If you are interested or know anybody who knows anybody who is looking for a large house and grounds in South Leitrim then click on the link www.daft.ie/115558. :cool:

Pm me if you like. Otherwise contact Colman in the Daft Add.

Rgds,

Niall

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Greenhorse wrote:
    Hey People,

My father is selling his house in Leitrim. 5beds, Internal access Garage, 1 and half acre site, 3,000sq foot property.

If you are interested or know anybody who knows anybody who is looking for a large house and grounds in South Leitrim then click on the link www.daft.ie/115558. :cool:

Pm me if you like. Otherwise contact Colman in the Daft Add.

Rgds,

Niall

wow, your family really is 'upwardly mobile' first your brother, then your father:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=50924973#post50924973

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Greenhorse

Culchie wrote:
    wow, your family really is 'upwardly mobile' first your brother, then your father:D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=50924973#post50924973

Its a nice thought isnt it:D

Circumstances dictate unfortunatly.

My brothers house was in Donegal and he now works in Dublin so a bit of a long commute ;) .

As for the house in Leitrim. Its 3,000sq foot and well its a bit big for my Dad now so is downsizing now.

Do I hear an Offer from you Culchie?:D
    Have a good one,

Niall:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Greenhorse wrote:
    Its a nice thought isnt it:D

Circumstances dictate unfortunatly.

My brothers house was in Donegal and he now works in Dublin so a bit of a long commute ;) .

As for the house in Leitrim. Its 3,000sq foot and well its a bit big for my Dad now so is downsizing now.

Do I hear an Offer from you Culchie?:D
    Have a good one,

If I make an offer, will I get a reply? I actually PM'ed you about the Bundoran house when you had that on boards last time, but you were probably too busy to reply.:p

Good Luck with sale:D

Hey Culchie,

Of course you will get a reply if you make an offer. I got your pm for my brothers house in bundoran and sent you an email to your hotmail address on Sat 25th Feb. :confused:

It may be better to contact my bro on his mobile phone thru the daft ad if people are not getting my emails.

Rgds,

Niall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

That house looks to be at some angle, the site like. The left-most window is very close to the roof line, and look at the distance from the bottom of the window to the path.
    I know its built that to be level,, but looks strange.
    Just thought i`d express my thoughts on that. :)

• Advertisement

Hello Nuttzy,

There is a gradient on the site. There is a basement (not used)under the house. Its mentioned on the Daft ad. There is headspace of 6-7ft between the left gable to almost as far as the front door. That is why there is a distance from the left hand side windows on the picture and the path.

Obviously the floor in the house is flat, and the windows are all the same distance from the roof. ;) lol..

The house is ready to move into to. As the ad states its in need of a bit of TLC. Could do with a repaint and the eves need to be replaced.

I forgot there is also an attic. There are lights up there and lots and lots of space for storage.

The second photo in the ad is of the front lawn. Its about 1/2 and acre. same at the side and the back of the house. The roadside is tree lined and they are the same height as the electric poles. So thats about 4 metres I think.

There is planning permission for a conservitory out the back and solar panels in the roof. The house has views over Garadice valley.:)

Cheers,

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I would seriously suggest you get someone to re-do the photo, it looks like the house is sinking badly to one side. :eek:

The second photo is only shouwing up as a thumbnail.

"1+12 acre mature site" ?

"Entrance hallway 0.00 x 0.00"?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Greenhorse wrote:
    There is a gradient on the site.
    Most people will see a slanty house, and click "next". Get a photograph of the house, with the roof "level", and it'll improve the look of the house.

Hey Victor and the_syco,

I agree with you on the gradient of the site and how it looks. My bro went down to leitrim last weekend but his camera didnt work so will have more pics up this weekend fingers crossed. (Thats if its not sold yet;) lol.)

Thanks for the input.

Rgds,

Niall

Hey People,

Looks like the house has been sold. Agreement made yesterday. thanks for your interest and input.

Rgsd,

• Advertisement
Advertisement