Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JR commentating for WM22

• 29-03-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

just read it now on prowretling.com and it says that it has been CONFIRMED

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

At first I thought it was bad news. Joey's been doing a decent job, kind of a slap in the face to him. But this interview he did about it: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/stylestalks changed my mind a bit

WWE is obviously looking to stick with Styles in the long term, and he's clearly very eager to learn and improve. This will only drive him harder to get better, although I can't say that I find all that much wrong with his commentating. It's Lawler who gets to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

I think this will be JR's last hurrah. Styles has been doing a great job, but this is the grandaddy of them all and it wouldnt be the same if JR wasnt calling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

wooooohooo great to hear, wouldnt be the same without good oul jr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

They should never have tried to replace him in the first place. Great great commentators don't come along everyday. And its not like he's in his 70's or anything like that. He's only in his mid 50's.

I like Joey Styles but as he said in the interview, he's not up to scratch at how WWE wants him to call matches so its the right move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

JR has been through some serious illness.
    I like the sound of Styles going onto HEAT with Coach and Todd Grisham. I can see those three as the long term future of Raw. Yer man on Velocity Josh Matthews is good too, he knows his ****.

Youll never beet Monsoon and Heenan though:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

anyone else see a posibilty for good old JR to interfere in Mcmahon and Hbk and maybe go out on a high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

anyone else see a posibilty for good old JR to interfere in Mcmahon and Hbk and maybe go out on a high.

hmmmm interesting idea :p

Advertisement