Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair of the Minotaur "The Ultimate Destroyer"

• 29-03-2006 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

I've been spinning this a lot over the last couple of weeks. This is some cool ****. Kind of like a sludgier Slayer. I think a lot of people here will dig this. There's an mp3 if you scroll down the news page on their site. Seriously, check these boys out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Locust Reign

They're not bad, don't like the vocals but they might grow on me...

They reminded me of the Melvins a bit as well as Slayer... I'll give them another listen or two and see if they stick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭ShotgunblueZ

Apologies if this has been discussed before but if you want a 'full on hard rockin metal monster', check out their new album - 'The Ultimate Destroyer', as it is getting rave reviews.

You can listen to tracks here: http://www.myspace.com/lairoftheminotaur

They are also available on their website: http://www.lairoftheminotaur.com/index2.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

In a somewhat similar vein is The Abominable Iron Sloth. I'm expecting cd's by both bands to arrive this week :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Apologies if this has been discussed before but if you want a 'full on hard rockin metal monster', check out their new album - 'The Ultimate Destroyer', as it is getting rave reviews.

Erm, that's what this thread is about.

I'm dying to hear what you think of this album Doc, I really think it will stoke your goat.

John2 wrote:
    Erm, that's what this thread is about.

Threads merged, should have mentioned it :p

It better stoke my goat, I tells ya. My goat willl accept nothing less than a good stoking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

It'll gore your goat and leave it as bloody, riff-filled mess.

Excellent. That and the Iron Sloth should keep me going for a while, now that DanteXXI has been nicely absorbed.

Advertisement