Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get your bike stolen!

Options
  • 29-03-2006 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

bikelock2hu.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Haha very good. Is it real?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Classic. I have also seen bikes locked to just the frame with a dirty bike motorbike €100 lock but it is looped through wiring on a fence that good be snipped with a nail clippers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

rubadub wrote:
    Classic. I have also seen bikes locked to just the frame with a dirty bike motorbike €100 lock but it is looped through wiring on a fence that good be snipped with a nail clippers!

Ha excellent.I'd love to meet these people!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Lol!!! :d

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

My mate left his bike in a car parking space the other night and the wind blew it over during the night. Punter knocks on his door at 7am the next morning to complain about a scratch on his car. Is he liable or was it an act of god??? Id say the latter :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Hahahah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Sizzler wrote:
    My mate left his bike in a car parking space the other night and the wind blew it over during the night. Punter knocks on his door at 7am the next morning to complain about a scratch on his car. Is he liable or was it an act of god??? Id say the latter :-)

Not to get overly legalistic on you but wind is an act of nature and can be foreseen. An act of God is an earthquake/tidal wave, etc. type event.

It could also have been an act of dog.

Advertisement