Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New GITS:SAC (Solid State Society) in the Summer!!!

Options
  • 29-03-2006 2:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Great news, only heard about it today, so I thought I'd post it here - there's a new Ghost in the Shell OAV/Movie to be released in the Summer! Yay! :)

This is one franchise - movies and tv - that has yet to disappoint me and I have high hopes for the next installment.
    SAC approached things differently from the movie, but they were both excellent, involving works that a) were enjoyable on a superficial level and b) had deeper meaning that provoked thought(for me, at least).

A cam-cordered version of the teaser that was shown last weekend at TAF can be found here.

A few sparse details from ANN can be found here.

(And a Japanese pdf of the original submission that broke the good news is here for no other reason then I'm excited and can't stop linking to things!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah heard about this on another forum i frequent and i'm very happy about this. i've been buying the SAC dvd's from amazon since they started coming out. i'm on the second part of 2nd gig (episode 8).

apparently the story will be all about the individual 11

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

While i was checking out the review for the movie on the anime network site i seen naruto has finally been released on dvd R1! :eek:

Advertisement