Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Series Of (Un)Fortunate WoW Events... (WoW Screenies)

• 29-03-2006 4:43am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/RopeDrink/MISC/WoW.jpg

Made that from random screenies I had taken along my travels so far... Nothing majorly funny or entertaining, really, but I'd be curious to see any screenies you folk might have!

Throw them up!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Oh ropeh! It has gotten you as well! Gona start playing again myself! Alas will have to be US servers as pings to euro servers from NZ suck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I'm impressed that you actually got a group to go to RFD and not disband after the first pull:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Ronan, the tales you were told are false.

You dont get your own chopper complete with gat guns at level 60...

sorry to disappoint. now, GET INTO DA CHOPPA' IF YOU WANT TO LIVE [/best arnold impression]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

respect 2 da female troll playa's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Caliden wrote:
    Ronan, the tales you were told are false.

You dont get your own chopper complete with gat guns at level 60...

sorry to disappoint. now, GET INTO DA CHOPPA' IF YOU WANT TO LIVE [/best arnold impression]

I kitted my mount out with dump valves and a spoiler before I stopped playing. Hope they introduce a neon attachment in the next patch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement