Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.10 patch notes

• 29-03-2006 8:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

would someone be kind enough to post the patch notes up please...
    all the gameing sites are blocked here in work..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

The latest World of Warcraft content patch has arrived, containing many new additions and improvements to the game, such as...

* Weather Effects
    * New High Level Armor Sets
    * Priest Talent Update
    * Quest Experience to Gold Conversion at Level 60
    * Improved Flight Paths

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Slaanesh wrote:
    * Improved Flight Paths

Best part of this is selecting your final destination no matter how many hops. For example to fly from Booty Bay to Refuge Point meant flying to Stormwind, then flying again to Ironforge, then clicking Refuge Point. Now you can just select Refuge Point and it makes the stops but you can go for a cup of tea.

Haven't seen it in operation yet but it'd be nice if I could select Darnassus from SW and it would include the boat trip to Auberdine :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Theramore -> Azshara = thank ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Doesnt anyone actually read the forums?:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Please tell me you were only joking and didn't type that... :p

• Advertisement

RopeDrink wrote:
    J[*]Trying to spoof item links will disconnect you.

I saw this on the forum before - what does it mean? How can you spoof item links?

[edit]I love logmein.com - 4pm CEST I'm logging into my home pc and downloading the patch :D None of this hanging around dloading it when I get home [/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

thanks RopeDrink.. exactly what i was looking for...

and nope.. for forums are blocked in work

RopeDrink wrote:
    Just logged in and downloaded it via Blizzard, thinking that the maintenance would be over... However, servers will still be down until 4pm from what I read from the title screen warning...

Still down :(

[edit]Got the patch and mirrored it - no fileshack/front account required :)

1.9.4 - 1.10.0 Eng Patch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Macros42 wrote:
    Still down :(

[edit]Got the patch and mirrored it - no fileshack/front account required :)

1.9.4 - 1.10.0 Eng Patch

Ok so the part about the gear being updated now by quests. My fella has priest has full devo8ut gear, will i be able to upgrade those parts to epics or..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Macseamusa

as far as i know.. you have to go back to where you got the set pieces, strat, scholo etcetc. Then when u have the parts you upgrade them...but you still have to go back and find the damm pieces, i think. If this is true then there is no way im gonna get them, i have been playing since jan and only have the shoulders and bracers of beastalker :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

You can upgrade all devout set to a better set. Not all of the items are epic(some are blue still) but all pieces can be upgraded. It also costs about 20 or 30g per piece to upgrade(i'm hearing), which you pay after finishing the quest. It's aimed at people who don't/can't get tier1 epics from instances.

This has been the worst patch day so far. Hardly any addons will work. Impossible to play the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Anyone know the XP -> Gold conversion ratio?

Can't check meself due to broken home internet. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Barton want to explain to me how you go from 35-60 in a week and manage to get your priest geared up with the full set that is devout.... not to mention the fact you find playing the game mind boggling.

What’s that you smell my dear Watson?

BULL****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

So what Do people think of the new priest upgrade`s ?

Healing spells are faster, Holy fire.. to slow casting 4 Secs,, yuk...

I like it I have to admit,,

Am lvl52 Shadow priest .,

:o)

Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

It's a fun patch, slight nerf for disc/holy PvE and for Shadow... but at the same time disc/holy is a good bit more powerful in PvP and definitely alot more fun... with my not great damage gear I pulled this off: boom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Powerup Bernardo¬!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

Vael fight is fun as a priest since latest patch :D Holy nova spam ftw.

Advertisement