Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterproof/Smudgeproof Eyeliner & Mascara

• 29-03-2006 8:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

Help!

Are there any truly waterprooof and smudgeproof eyeliners (pencil or liquid) and mascaras out there.

I've tried both the liquid and pencil eyeliners and while the liquid one (Maybelline - I think) seems to be the most long lasting it doesn't give a subtle look. It's more for a night out rather than an all day look. The waterproof pencils smudge bigtime. All the 'waterproof' in terms of the pencil means that it's hard to clean off!!

As for the mascara - I'm just looking for a recommendation of what you have found to be good, long lasting and effective. I've found it to be hit and miss.

Thanx a Mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Lancome waterproof eyeliner and mascara dont budge an inch.So much so that you need to buy a special eye make up remover to remove them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I second that! I have the Lancome waterproof mascara and my God, it is impossible to take off. NOTHING shifts it. It usually takes about five minutes of hard work each evening to take it off!

Advertisement