Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get this stone...

Options
  • 29-03-2006 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I need to purhcase some natural stone (like in the image) to put in my house.. Anyone give me some suppliers names in Leinster area if possible..

Cheers
    Jayo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

It's not clear from the picture. Is that guilotined limestone (try Feeleystone) or maybe even a sanstone (try Tony Maher in Stradbally 086 2518982). Might be hard to get a direct match unless you know which quarry the original stone came from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭smadger

Don't know if he has that exact stone, but there is a stone broker in Ready Penny in Louth (head north out of Ardee on the N52 - about halfway to Dundalk). His number is 042-9379167, I think.

Don't know if that's a help to you.

He certainly stocks both sandstone and limestone, plus reclaimed stone, brick, slate, etc. Was over there earlier in week looking at sandstone.

Advertisement