Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gurubashi Arena

Options
  • 29-03-2006 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭

What exactly happens in Gurubashi Arena? Whenever Ive gone past, ive gone in for a look and just turn PVP when i stand on the floor there, but have seen some fights between alliance and horde.

The guild I am master of is mostly a PVE guild (only 6 of 150+ ppl are ranked, most lvl 60s have 0 HK), but a lvl 45 hunter asked me to organise trips to the arena as a guild. I asked her to do research into it, and I was told battles take place every 3 hours with an epic item as a prize.

Does it happen at say, 15:00, 18:00, 21:00 etc server time or are there other set times? Has anyone a good prize from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

it happens every 3 hours yes but its based on server time so you were probably 1 hour too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

and the rewards are complete crap... i have won the Arena about 5 times and every reward was rubbish...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

the trinket is a shield that abosrbs 1k damage and has 30minute cooldown.
    or something close to that

Advertisement