Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long is Gerrard gone for

• 29-03-2006 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how long he is suspended for??

I presume it is 3 games.

I can't find it anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

2 yellows = 1 match ban (unless he was a yellow or two away from another ban)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭Trampas

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

1 match, West Brom away on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

BolBill wrote:
    1 match, West Brom away on Saturday.

Tough enough game for him to miss. West Brom are fairly good at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Lemlin wrote:

Yeah they are lethal indeed..

W6 D1 L9

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

I know you would like it to be all doom and gloom for us pool fans but it's hardly the an excuse any of us will be holding onto if we don't beat them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Lemlin wrote:

If we can thrive against a resurgent Everton; we can survive against a withering West Brom... lmao, jesus is right, you're way way too negative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

NoelRock wrote:
    If we can thrive against a resurgent Everton; we can survive against a withering West Brom... lmao, jesus is right, you're way way too negative.

How many teams have struggled to beat them at home though? Chelsea and Man United had it very hard against them at The Hawthorns. And I don't predict just all doom and gloom for Liverpool you know. I predicted Blackburn would lose to them earlier this season and they did.

It was an observation. After all, Liverpool had a very tough game against them earlier in the year when, like alot of teams, they couldn't get by their keeper.

Advertisement