Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oblivian - cure for vampirism

Options
  • 29-03-2006 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

need to find one more clove of garlic and some argonian blood,
    im very restricted to maovement as the sun is killing me very quickly
    no i need to find them at night, i know the argonian blood is from the lizard people but i need to find one who is easy to get to , and one more garlic preferably not from a shop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

1139801803090s.jpg

Feeding:
    If you feed on some people it will reduce the effect of Vampirism and allow you out in daylight and into shops for a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Thats not really a spoiler, its pretty obvious after a the first "bite". Dunno what peoples problem with being a Vamp is, lots of bonuses with only minor annoyances if you dont do your thing enough. Even then,
    you get stronger as a Vampire when you go without feeding.

Just remember where the bums sleep late at night, takes 2min to drop in and out thanks to Fast travel.

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Matt Simis wrote:
    Just remember where the bums sleep late at night, takes 2min to drop in and out thanks to Fast travel.
    Stable boys are the easiest, most huts for stables arent even locked, and the ones that are are usually only an easy or average lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Can you fly as a vampire? haha, how do i become one? ill get the cure before i change into one of course...

Advertisement