Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the deal with Guns N' Roses? New Album and UK Tour July 06

• 29-03-2006 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been a fan of Guns N' Roses for a long time. Even now, throughout all the weird changes and crazy rumors, I'm still wondering what will Guns N' Roses Version 2.0 sound like if/when "Chinese Democracy" comes out.

Over the past few weeks more and more confirmations from European promoters have GN'R as a headliner at music festivals this summer. To date, there are approximately 18 dates lined-up. You can view these dates by going to a fans' Web site like gunsnrosesonline.com

Yet, if you go to the band's official Web site (gnronline.com), you'll see absolutely nothing! As a fan, this seems to be misleading, causes confusion and seems just plain stupid on behalf of the GN'R management.

My question(s): Why would the band have an official Web site with absolutely no information on it and why wouldn't they make some kind of an announcement? I know Axl spoke about Download, but that didnt really seem like an official announcement, more a PR speech written by management!

Then, to top it all off, this appeared http://www.spin.com/reviews/magazine/2006/03/060323_gunsnroses/
    and apparently its going to feature in the magazines next issue because its a magazine review!

And, if that wasnt enough, ive also heard this http://www.gunsnroses.us/news/article.php3?id_article=48
    and he didnt put a question mark in the title, so hes pretty confident about his source

NME also wrote an article on Guns N Roses in which they said the bands only scheduled UK apperance is a headlining slot at the Download Festival on June 9th. NME understands a second live date is also planned for around the same time, possibly a club date in London

Can somone tell me that the hell is going on?

Comments

Advertisement