Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sponsorship for Rev-up for DSI

• 29-03-2006 11:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Hello one in all, As some may know, I am currently looking for sponsorship for Rev-up for DSI (Down Syndrome Ireland). The Journey is 1000k split into 3 days. With 100 bikes. The idea is to raise €100,000 at least for Down Syndrome Ireland. What I would like to ask all ye fantastic (I'm so good a smoothing people up) people is that you dig down deep and donate anything that you can spare. The event starts on the Saturday of the May bank holiday.

How I will be doing this is through Pay Pal or Storm Pay. The email address is sutty101 at gmail.com (replace the spaces and the "at" with a @) If you do donate, please put in that its for "Rev-up for DSI" in the title and your boards.ie user name in the notes. So that I can post your name here as a thank you. I also need to put it down on the Sponsorship card. To keep things simple. I will be marking everyone who donates from boards.ie's address down as boards.ie.

If you have not heard about Rev-up for DSI, there will be a small bit about it, on Nationwide next week. DSI has asked as many of the signed up bikers who can make it out to come along. (my 15min of fame :D )

To the mods, I have cleared it with DeVore to post here.

Thanks for the Sponsorship:

DeVore on Behalf of the SSF
    madrab, €20 thanks a mill ;)
    RuggieBear, €5 thanks man ;)
    agent^smith, €10 cheers and see you on sat :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

*bump*

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

its for a Good cause people!

CoL_Loki, for €10, :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

This could do with a Bump me thinks

This could do with a Bump me thinks

cheers Joe

• Advertisement

Ronan Walsh, €10, cheers. not sure of your nic. sorry:o

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

sutty wrote:
    Ronan Walsh, €10, cheers. not sure of your nic. sorry:o

It's me you dumbass, I even worked with you at one stage ;)

ROFL..... oh yeah :D hey theres been alot of drinking between then and now ;)
    Cheers to Mr Slaanesh then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

Slaanesh wrote:
    It's me you dumbass, I even worked with you at one stage ;)
    see its all about the money for mr. sutty, he no longer cares about us plebs :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

madrab wrote:
    see its all about the money for mr. sutty, he no longer cares about us plebs :D

Looks like I had better put up a shameless post about my new bike then. Get some conversation going. Bit dead here lately :)

Best of luck with the DSI sutty.

• Advertisement

For anyone still wanting to donate monies. The close off date for the donations its the 25th of this month. Thanks to Tom (Devore) and the SSF, for Donating €1000! Cheers lads.

BigCon, cheers for the €5 and dont worry about it, every bit goes to helping people with Down Syndrome. So its all good man :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

sutty wrote:
    For anyone still wanting to donate monies. The close off date for the donations its the 25th of this month. Thanks to Tom (Devore) and the SSF, for Donating €1000! Cheers lads.
    nice job devore

Thanks to Elara Online for Sponsorship of €100

Thanks to OldYellar, for €10!

Advertisement