Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a spare Guest Pass?

Options
  • 29-03-2006 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hiyas,

A mate gave me a guest pass to try WoW out last night, as we used to play RPGs years ago and he thought I'd enjoy it. I certainly did (after spending ages trying to figure out what I wanted to be!) and will probably end up buying it, but we'd like to get another chap to try it out (for old times sake) but we've no guest pass spare. Would anyone have a spare one they'd be willing to throw my way for the sake of getting someone else interested in Wow and reuniting an old RPG group? :)

Thanks

A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Sorry mate - gave mine to Zoro already. But another UT player might have one - I'll get back to you. Good to see that little person is keeping you away from gaming anyway :D

If you do buy it get on Moonglade - there's a couple of us on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

Hey Mac, I saw your moniker on a few posts here allright. I was wondering if you had abandoned UT! I don't know where you get the time with two little people to look after! I've played WoW for two nights now (after the little fella's been put to bed), and when I look up and see it's 1:20am, I know this game is a bad thing for me! :) Just one more quest, just to get the XPs!

When I'm getting beaten up by leperous gnomes it just makes me wanna better myself :D

Haven't given up - just taking a break ;) When UT2K7 comes out it'll be bye-bye to WoW for a while :D

Calis is trying to find his guest pass for you :)

2K7 eh? I've had my eye off the ball for over a year now! That'll be just in time for me being due an upgrade (at least the Gfx card) ;)

Good man Calis! Fingers crossed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Ive posted a few times about this and im still desperately looking for a guest pass for a friend of mine.

If anyone has any spare id really appreciate it.

• Advertisement

2K7 eh? I've had my eye off the ball for over a year now! That'll be just in time for me being due an upgrade (at least the Gfx card) ;)

And the rest :D Check out the forum - there's some specs and screenies there - looks excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

Mac: Odds are you'll get a free month or something from them ... I've just upgraded to a full account :D

Hey Z. So if you upgraded, did you buy the game and get a Guest Pass too? Hint hint ;)

That's what my mate did. He got a free pass with PC Gamer, tried it out, liked it, bought the game and gave me the guest pass he got in the box. Now I suppose I could buy it and pass on my guest pass to our other mate, but we'd like to try together before buying, then share postal costs. Tight eh? :D

I assume you have to buy the box to upgrade to a full account right? Or can you just upgrade your subscription using the free trial account?

Excellent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

I think you have to buy the box - I'll send you the guest pass I have :) mail me :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Ramez

hey can anyone send me the 10 day guest pass code my email is
    ramezmax1@hotmail.com

Advertisement