Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm still banned

Options
  • 29-03-2006 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi
    I was banned from PI on the 7th of march by Theadydal for advocating the use of violence to solve a problem"I said send the heavy's around" I'm not tryin to say i didnt deserve the ban but watever, I was told i'd been banned for a week and I'm still not allowed access it, I've PM'd Theadydal and still no reply or lift on the ban,

I know most of the mods are quite fair but i have heard of mods being "D**k's" for no apparent reason, Now again i know some ppl just try and push the mods into doin sumtin stupid or just takin the pi**

Kellz

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

perhaps Thaed is busy and will get around to answering you when she has a moment.
    If it's been over a week since you PM'd her, try again.
    oh and fyi
    Thaed is not a 'D**k' and making comments like that doesn't help your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

Where in my post did i say " Theadydal" was a dick, If you think i'm takin shots at mods then your mistaken, And i recieved a PM from Theadydal in the mean time, I'll sort it out myself, Thanks anyway

Kellz

Advertisement