Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fog City Visor Inserts

• 29-03-2006 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Has anyone used the Fog City visor inserts? If so are they any use, especially insterested in the Pinlock version. There's also a light reactive version available that can go from clear to blue in 4 seconds in the sunlight and is clear otherwise so no carrying extra visors.

Fog City Hyper Optiks Visor Inserts

If anyone has any feedback on these I'd appreciate it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Chunkylover

havnt tryed them myself but heard people saying how great the pinlock ones are, I think theres a review on them somewhere on BIKER.IE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭Georgey Burgess

modal_ie wrote:
    Has anyone used the Fog City visor inserts? If so are they any use, especially insterested in the Pinlock version. There's also a light reactive version available that can go from clear to blue in 4 seconds in the sunlight and is clear otherwise so no carrying extra visors.

Fog City Hyper Optiks Visor Inserts

If anyone has any feedback on these I'd appreciate it...

I have a Shoei XR1000 helmet that came with a pinlock ant-fog insert. It never mists up and I've just commuted through the winter with it. The only minor grip is that it does slightly restrict your view than when its not attached to the visor, but at least you don't have to open the visor to clear mist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

I had one on my last lid a Shoei RxR (I think) it was great never fogged up. Th only problem I had was occasionally getting condensation on it rather than fog, but still a big help.

Advertisement