Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jay London

Options
  • 29-03-2006 2:30pm

Has anybody heard of this dude? He's a great comic that was on a show called "Last Comic Standing" in America. He's got some fantastic oneliners and I constantly split my sides laughing so much. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7c/Last_Comic_Standing_-_Jay_London.jpg is a picture of him
    I wanted to join the Army the sign said 'Be All That You Can Be', they told me it wasn't enough.

I wanted to take up music, so my father bought me a blunt instrument. He told me to knock myself out.

I went out with a promiscuous impressionist - she did everybody.

After all these years I had the privilege of naming my private part, cause we have nicknames. So I named my private part pride... it's not much but at least I have my pride.

I went to a record store and asked for 50 cent. They kicked me out for pan-handling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Sorry but, as far as I'm concerned, Mitch Hedberg (RIP) is the King of One-liners.

Advertisement